Services to reconstruct your smile’s function, health, and beauty are as one of a kind as you are!
At Balboa Island Dentistry, we are specialists in oral reconstruction. Led by our prosthodontist, Dr. Stephen Alfano, our team in Newport Beach, California, can reconstruct a single tooth, a few teeth, or several teeth. We can also dramatically transform the function and appearance of the smile with a full mouth reconstruction. Bear in mind that the teeth are just one of the oral tissues that may be restored to function, health, and pleasing aesthetics by a prosthodontist like Dr. Alfano. He can also rebuild supportive gummy tissue and bone and support optimal health and function when associated joints and tissues are affected by conditions like TMJ disorders.
Lastly, some procedures that are involved with full mouth reconstruction only rebuild a portion of an existing tooth or improve upon the appearance of existing tissues. The big takeaway here: You and your smile are unique. When you partner with our team, you bring with you unique characteristics, anatomical features, personal preferences, and goals for treatment. So, our approach to reconstruction is as unique as you are!
After speaking with you and examining your mouth, using both his keen eye and advanced equipment, Dr. Alfano may recommend a combination of different procedures. These services include:
- Dental fillings to repair cavities caused by tooth decay
- Dental onlays and inlays, a conservative alternative to full dental crowns for patients with more extensive tooth decay and damage
- Full dental crowns to restore the appearance and structure of root canal-treated teeth, hold together a broken tooth, or cover up a badly shaped tooth
- Porcelain veneers to disguise cosmetic imperfections, ranging from chipped teeth to gaps between teeth
- Replacement of old, worn, or otherwise failing dental restorations
- Tooth replacement with dental bridges, partial dentures, or complete dentures
- Tooth replacement with implants; designed like natural teeth, the implant is placed and stabilized in the jawbone to hold a dental crown, bridge, or denture in place
- Orthodontic treatment to correct misalignment and bite-related irregularities
Since no two full-mouth reconstructions look the same, the details (such as treatment time) vary from person to person and are very specific to the individual and their situation. Our great privilege is to work with you as you embark on such a transformative process. There is no denying the power of a beautiful smile that you’ll love to show off and that works as “nature intended.” Call Balboa Island Dentistry at (949) 673-7820 today to start the process and schedule an appointment at our Newport Beach office.